1. Best UK Draught Beer: Thornbridge Larkspur and Moor Southern Star, by a country mile.
2. Best UK Bottled Beer: Kernel SCANS IPA.
3. Best Overseas Draught Beer:
4. Best Overseas Bottled Beer: Rothaus Pils
5. Best Overall Beer: Southern Star, over Larkspur but soooooo close, but for the moment that it was drunk in… Good friends, good food, log fire…
6. Best Pumpclip or Label: Thorn-Star…
7. Best UK Brewery: Dark Star.
8. Best Overseas Brewer: in the UK? Two heroes of mine stuffed into brewhouses in the UK, Simon Semisgluess and Steve Schmidt of Zerodegrees and Meantime.
9. Pub/Bar of the Year: Queens Arms, Corton Denham.
10. Beer Festival of the Yea: Boonville.
14. Best Beer Book or Magazine: White/Zanicheff Yeast Book.
15. Best Beer Blog or Website: Stuart Howe and the brewing network
16. Best Beer Twitterer: Greg Koch
17. Best Brewery Online: Dogfishead and EpicBeer
18. Food and Beer Pairing of the Year:
19. In 2011 I’d Most Like To… See new cities: Asheville, Wellington, Buenos Ares.
20. Open Category: Best new UK brewery: Kernel.